I am grateful to my former assistants Stephanie L. Mills (B.A. Michigan State University, 2008), Amanda Longendyke (B.A. Michigan State University, 2010), and Casey Dunn (B.A. Michigan State University, 2011) and my current assistants Kyle Druding, Rose Gibbons, Keaton Petro, and Charles Ross Stavoe, for assistance with research and editing of this article. I also thank the Finance Department, Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University; the Michigan State University Center for International Business Education and Research; and the Michigan State University Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies for funding research on which this article is based. Finally, I am grateful to Oscar Santillán, co-founder of Pakarinka Sisari, Center for Ancestral Wisdom of Agato, Ecuador, for hosting my research in Ecuador and for sharing teachings of the people of the Condor.
The Pursuit of Equilibrium as the Eagle Meets the Condor: Supporting Sustainable Development Through Fair Trade
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author American Business Law Journal © 2012 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 557–642, September 2012
How to Cite
Stenzel, P. L. (2012), The Pursuit of Equilibrium as the Eagle Meets the Condor: Supporting Sustainable Development Through Fair Trade. American Business Law Journal, 49: 557–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2012.01139.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!