Thanks to Josh Sarnoff, David Orozco, Lynda Oswald, Raghu Garud, Zhen Lei, Joel Gehman, Lucien Dhooge, Wade Chumney, Seletha Butler, Karie Davis-Nozemack, Arn Rubinoff, and the intellectual property law session attendees at the 2011 meeting of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business in New Orleans for advice and feedback on this article. Thanks to Konstantinos Karachalio and Berthold Rutz of the European Patent Office for information on developing intellectual property scenarios and search strategies. Thanks to Menno van der Veen and Estelle Derclaye for related workshopping of research on intellectual property and climate change. And special thanks to Matt Marler for his work in constructing the search strings and data collections used in this article.
Inverse Enclosure: Abdicating the Green Technology Landscape
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. American Business Law Journal © 2012 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 805–857, December 2012
How to Cite
Cahoy, D. R. (2012), Inverse Enclosure: Abdicating the Green Technology Landscape. American Business Law Journal, 49: 805–857. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2012.01142.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!