HLA-DR, DO AND DP TYPING USING PCR AMPLIFICATION AND IMMOBILIZED PROBES
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 18, Issue 1-2, pages 33–55, February 1991
How to Cite
Erlich, H., Bugawan, T., Begovich, A. B., Scharf, S., Griffith, R., Saiki, R., Higuchi, R. and Walsh, P.S. (1991), HLA-DR, DO AND DP TYPING USING PCR AMPLIFICATION AND IMMOBILIZED PROBES. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 18: 33–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-313X.1991.tb00005.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!