On behalf of: G. M. Th. Schreuder, C. K. Hurley, S. G. E. Marsh, M. Lau, M. Maiers, World Marrow Donor Association Quality Assurance and IT Working Groups; G. M. Th. Schreuder, C. K. Hurley, S. G. E. Marsh, WHO Nomenclature Committee for Factors of the HLA system; G. M. Th. Schreuder, M. Fernandez-Vina, M. Maiers, 13th International Histocompatibility Workshop Serology Component; M. Lau, International Cell Exchange, UCLA; C. K. Hurley, H. J. Noreen, M. Setterholm, M. Maiers, US National Marrow Donor Program.
The HLA Dictionary 2004: a summary of HLA-A, -B, -C, -DRB1/3/4/5 and -DQB1 alleles and their association with serologically defined HLA-A, -B, -C, -DR and -DQ antigens
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 19–69, February 2005
How to Cite
Schreuder, G. M. Th., Hurley, C. K., Marsh, S. G. E., Lau, M., Fernandez-Vina, M., Noreen, H. J., Setterholm, M. and Maiers, M. (2005), The HLA Dictionary 2004: a summary of HLA-A, -B, -C, -DRB1/3/4/5 and -DQB1 alleles and their association with serologically defined HLA-A, -B, -C, -DR and -DQ antigens. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 32: 19–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-313X.2005.00497.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!