Understanding the genetics of autoimmune disease: two loci that regulate late onset Addison's disease in Portuguese Water Dogs
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 179–184, June 2006
How to Cite
Chase, K., Sargan, D., Miller, K., Ostrander, E. A. and Lark, K. G. (2006), Understanding the genetics of autoimmune disease: two loci that regulate late onset Addison's disease in Portuguese Water Dogs. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 33: 179–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-313X.2006.00593.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Received 14 February 2006; revised 27 March 2006; accepted 28 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!