Z. Xi-Lin and D. Te contributed equally to this paper.
Analysis of HLA-DQB1 gene polymorphisms in asymptomatic HBV carriers and chronic hepatitis B patients in the Chinese Han population
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 249–254, August 2006
How to Cite
Xi-Lin, Z., Te, D., Jun-Hong, L., Liang-Ping, L., Xin-Hui, G., Ji-Rong, G., Chun-Yan, G., Zhuo, L., Ying, L. and Hui, L. (2006), Analysis of HLA-DQB1 gene polymorphisms in asymptomatic HBV carriers and chronic hepatitis B patients in the Chinese Han population. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 33: 249–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-313X.2006.00607.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Received 27 December 2005; revised 29 March 2006; accepted 28 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.