CARD15 variants determine a disturbed early response of monocytes to adherent-invasive Escherichia coli strain LF82 in Crohn's disease
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 181–191, June 2007
How to Cite
Peeters, H., Bogaert, S., Laukens, D., Rottiers, P., De Keyser, F., Darfeuille-Michaud, A., Glasser, A.-L., Elewaut, D. and De Vos, M. (2007), CARD15 variants determine a disturbed early response of monocytes to adherent-invasive Escherichia coli strain LF82 in Crohn's disease. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 34: 181–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-313X.2007.00670.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
- Received 8 November 2006; revised 8 November 2006; accepted 17 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.