The genetic differences with whole genome linkage disequilibrium mapping between responder and non-responder in interferon-α and ribavirin combined therapy for chronic hepatitis C patients
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 153–157, April 2008
How to Cite
Chen, P.-J., Hwang, Y., Lin, C. G.-J., Wu, Y.-J. and Wu, L. S.-H. (2008), The genetic differences with whole genome linkage disequilibrium mapping between responder and non-responder in interferon-α and ribavirin combined therapy for chronic hepatitis C patients. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 35: 153–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-313X.2008.00754.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Received 11 December 2007; revised 11 December 2007; accepted 17 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!