The mutations of Th1 cell-specific T-box transcription factor may be associated with a predominant Th2 phenotype in gastric cancers
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 111–115, April 2010
How to Cite
Yang, P., Qiu, G., Wang, S., Su, Z., Chen, J., Wang, S., Kong, F., Lu, L., Ezaki, T. and Xu, H. (2010), The mutations of Th1 cell-specific T-box transcription factor may be associated with a predominant Th2 phenotype in gastric cancers. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 37: 111–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-313X.2010.00899.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Received 30 July 2009; revised 06 December 2009; accepted 21 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.