Please cite this paper as: Jenkinson S. What have maternity networks ever done for us?The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2012;14:50–53.
What have maternity networks ever done for us?
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 50–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Jenkinson, S. (2012), What have maternity networks ever done for us?. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, 14: 50–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-4667.2011.00081.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- care pathways;
- Department of Health;
- European Working Time Directive;
- neonatal services
- • Maternity networks are the key to the future of successful maternity services.
- • Funding issues are putting their future at risk.
- • To be aware of the range of maternity networks that exist/have existed.
- • To be aware of the outputs of maternity networks.
- • To recognise the potential of maternity networks and their importance to the future of maternity services.
- • How can we ensure that maternity services meet the demands of women and families?