What have maternity networks ever done for us?
Please cite this paper as: Jenkinson S. What have maternity networks ever done for us?The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2012;14:50–53.
Simon Jenkinson. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Maternity networks are the key to the future of successful maternity services.
- • Funding issues are putting their future at risk.
- • To be aware of the range of maternity networks that exist/have existed.
- • To be aware of the outputs of maternity networks.
- • To recognise the potential of maternity networks and their importance to the future of maternity services.
- • How can we ensure that maternity services meet the demands of women and families?