Prevention and treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis
Correspondence: Geetha Gopalakrishnan. Email: email@example.com
- Osteoporotic fractures are associated with increased morbidity and mortality.
- Clinical history and bone densitometry can identify individuals at risk for osteoporotic fractures.
- Treatment is available to prevent and treat osteoporosis.
- Identify populations at risk for osteoporotic fractures.
- Make the diagnosis of osteoporosis.
- Decide appropriate treatment for the prevention or treatment of osteoporosis.
- Maximising health benefit while minimising financial implications.