The many faces of Englishness: Identity, diversity and nationhood in England
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Public Policy Research © 2012 IPPR
Public Policy Research
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 152–159, August-October 2012
How to Cite
Kenny, M. (2012), The many faces of Englishness: Identity, diversity and nationhood in England. Public Policy Research, 19: 152–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-540X.2012.00701.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!