Statecraft without statism: Governing for shared prosperity in an age of austerity
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Public Policy Research © 2013 IPPR
Public Policy Research
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 235–239, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Plunkett, J. (2013), Statecraft without statism: Governing for shared prosperity in an age of austerity. Public Policy Research, 19: 235–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-540X.2013.00714.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!