Kristen Wright, MSN, FNP, is a Family Nurse Practitioner; Catherine Coverston, PhD, RNC, is an Associate Professor and Associate Dean of Undergraduate Affairs; Mary Tiedeman, PhD, RN, is an Associate Professor; and Jo Ann Abegglen, MS, PNP, APRN, is an Associate Teaching Professor, Brigham Young University–Nursing, Provo, UT.
Formula Supplemented with Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Arachidonic Acid (ARA): A Critical Review of the Research
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 100–112, April 2006
How to Cite
Wright, K., Coverston, C., Tiedeman, M. and Abegglen, J. A. (2006), Formula Supplemented with Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Arachidonic Acid (ARA): A Critical Review of the Research. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 11: 100–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2006.00048.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!