Andra Opalinski, MSN, CPNP, RN, is an Advanced Practice Nurse and Predoctoral Fellow, School of Nursing, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO.
Pouring Rights Contracts and Childhood Overweight: A Critical Theory Perspective
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 234–243, October 2006
How to Cite
Opalinski, A. (2006), Pouring Rights Contracts and Childhood Overweight: A Critical Theory Perspective. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 11: 234–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2006.00075.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
- Accepted for publication April 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!