Diane O. Tyler, PhD, RN, FNP, is Professor of Clinical Nursing; and Sharon D. Horner, PhD, RN, is Professor, School of Nursing, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX.
Collaborating With Low-Income Families and Their Overweight Children to Improve Weight-Related Behaviors: An Intervention Process Evaluation
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
© (2008), The Authors. Journal Compilation © (2008), Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 263–274, October 2008
How to Cite
Tyler, D. O. and Horner, S. D. (2008), Collaborating With Low-Income Families and Their Overweight Children to Improve Weight-Related Behaviors: An Intervention Process Evaluation. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 13: 263–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2008.00167.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- First received August 29, 2007; Revision received April 5, 2008; Accepted for publication April 12, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!