Children with High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders and Co-occurring Anxiety Symptoms: Implications for Assessment and Treatment
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
© (2009), The Author. Journal Compilation © (2009), Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 192–199, July 2009
How to Cite
Reaven, J. A. (2009), Children with High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders and Co-occurring Anxiety Symptoms: Implications for Assessment and Treatment. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 14: 192–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2009.00197.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
- First received December 19, 2008; Revision received March 2, 2009; Accepted for publication March 16, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!