Furthering the Understanding of Parent–Child Relationships: A Nursing Scholarship Review Series. Part 3: Interaction and the Parent–Child Relationship—Assessment and Intervention Studies
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
© (2009), Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 33–61, January 2010
How to Cite
Pridham, K. A., Lutz, K. F., Anderson, L. S., Riesch, S. K. and Becker, P. T. (2010), Furthering the Understanding of Parent–Child Relationships: A Nursing Scholarship Review Series. Part 3: Interaction and the Parent–Child Relationship—Assessment and Intervention Studies. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 15: 33–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2009.00216.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
- First received August 6, 2008; Final revision received August 6, 2009; Accepted for publication August 21, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!