Breastfeeding Educational Interventions for Health Professionals: A Synthesis of Intervention Studies
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 223–232, July 2010
How to Cite
Watkins, A. L. and Dodgson, J. E. (2010), Breastfeeding Educational Interventions for Health Professionals: A Synthesis of Intervention Studies. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 15: 223–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2010.00240.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- First received December 11, 2008; Final revision received January 23, 2010; Accepted for publication March 4, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Increasing student nurses' knowledge of breastfeeding in baccalaureate education, Nurse Education in Practice, 2013, 13, 3, 228, ,
- 3Prevalence of Infant Formula Advertisements in Parenting Magazines Over a 5-Year Span, Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 2013, 28, 6, e28, , , ,
- 4We only talk about breast feeding: A discourse analysis of infant feeding messages in antenatal group-based education, Midwifery, 2013, 29, 5, 425, , , ,