Ways to Enhance Children's Activity and Nutrition (WE CAN)—A Pilot Project With Latina Mothers
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 292–300, October 2010
How to Cite
James, K. S., Connelly, C. D., Gracia, L., Mareno, N. and Baietto, J. (2010), Ways to Enhance Children's Activity and Nutrition (WE CAN)—A Pilot Project With Latina Mothers. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 15: 292–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2010.00252.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- First Received September 14, 2009; Revision received May 26, 2010; Accepted for publication June 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!