A comparison of family adversity and family dysfunction in families of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and families of children without ADHD
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 39–49, January 2011
How to Cite
Foley, M. (2011), A comparison of family adversity and family dysfunction in families of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and families of children without ADHD. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 16: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2010.00269.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- First Received April 5, 2010; Revision received September 13, 2010; Accepted for publication September 25, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Attrition from Therapy Effectiveness Research Among Youth in a Clinical Service Setting, Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 2014, 41, 3, 343, , , , , , , ,
- 4Integration of Pediatric Mental Health Care: An Evidence-Based Workshop for Primary Care Providers, Journal of Pediatric Health Care, 2014, 28, 1, 23, , , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Maternal Mind-Mindedness and Children’s Behavioral Difficulties: Mitigating the Impact of Low Socioeconomic Status, Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 2013, 41, 4, 543, , , ,
- 7Reflecting on attention-deficient hyperactivity disorder and disablement in education with Eric Fromm, Disability & Society, 2012, 27, 2, 263,