A comparison of family adversity and family dysfunction in families of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and families of children without ADHD
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 39–49, January 2011
How to Cite
Foley, M. (2011), A comparison of family adversity and family dysfunction in families of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and families of children without ADHD. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 16: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2010.00269.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- First Received April 5, 2010; Revision received September 13, 2010; Accepted for publication September 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!