Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflict of interest.
Practical Issues of Physiologic Measurement for Clinical Research with Children. Part I: Measurement Accuracy and Precision
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 70–75, January 2012
How to Cite
Thorngate, L. and Foreman, S. W. (2012), Practical Issues of Physiologic Measurement for Clinical Research with Children. Part I: Measurement Accuracy and Precision. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 17: 70–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2011.00298.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!