Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Arts-based data collection techniques used in child research
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 3–9, January 2012
How to Cite
Driessnack, M. and Furukawa, R. (2012), Arts-based data collection techniques used in child research. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 17: 3–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2011.00304.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- First Received February 22, 2011; Revision received June 10, 2011; Accepted for publication July 16, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!