Disclosure: The author reports no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Intervention fidelity: Ensuring application to practice for youth and families
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 33–40, January 2012
How to Cite
Faulkner, M. S. (2012), Intervention fidelity: Ensuring application to practice for youth and families. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 17: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2011.00305.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!