Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Adolescents' perceptions of a mobile cell phone text messaging-enhanced intervention and development of a mobile cell phone-based HIV prevention intervention
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 61–69, January 2012
How to Cite
Cornelius, J. B., St. Lawrence, J. S., Howard, J. C., Shah, D., Poka, A., McDonald, D. and White, A. C. (2012), Adolescents' perceptions of a mobile cell phone text messaging-enhanced intervention and development of a mobile cell phone-based HIV prevention intervention. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 17: 61–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2011.00308.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
- First received February 12, 2011; Revision received June 2, 2011; Accepted for publication July 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!