Nutritional status among pediatric cancer patients: A comparison between hematological malignancies and solid tumors
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 301–311, October 2012
How to Cite
Tah, P. C., Nik Shanita, S. and Poh, B. K. (2012), Nutritional status among pediatric cancer patients: A comparison between hematological malignancies and solid tumors. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, 17: 301–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6155.2012.00341.x
This study was partially supported by the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Research University Grant (Project Code: UKM-GUP-SK-07-21-046). We wish to thank all the subjects and their caregivers for their full cooperation and support during this study. We are also grateful to all staff members of the University Malaya Medical Centre and Paediatric Institute of Kuala Lumpur Hospital for their cooperation and assistance. We also thank the University Malaya Medical Centre and Paediatric Institute of Kuala Lumpur Hospital for granting approval to conduct the study. All authors were involved in the conception and design of the study. TPC collected the data, performed the statistical analysis, and drafted the article. All authors were involved in data interpretation, critically revising the manuscript and approval of the final version submitted for publication.
Disclosure: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Research University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!