Deborah Antai-Otong, MS, APRN-BC, FAAN, is a Mental Health Provider at the Fort Worth Outpatient Clinic Department of Veterans Affairs in Fort Worth, TX.
The Art of Prescribing Social Anxiety Disorder: Characteristics, Course, and Pharmacological Management Prevalence
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2007
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 48–53, January 2008
How to Cite
Antai-Otong, D. (2008), The Art of Prescribing Social Anxiety Disorder: Characteristics, Course, and Pharmacological Management Prevalence. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 44: 48–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2008.00147.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.