Evelyn Parrish, APPN, PhD, is an Associate Professor, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY; Ann Peden, DSN, is Professor, and Ruth “Topsy” Staten, PhD, is Associate Professor, both at the University of Kentucky, College of Nursing, Lexington, KY.
Strategies Used by Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses in Treating Adults With Depression
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 232–240, October 2008
How to Cite
Parrish, E., Peden, A. and Staten, R. “. (2008), Strategies Used by Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses in Treating Adults With Depression. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 44: 232–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2008.00182.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.