The views expressed in this article are those of the author and are not the official policy of the Department of Defense or the United States Air Force.
Postdeployment, Self-Reporting of Mental Health Problems, and Barriers to Care
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 240–253, October 2009
How to Cite
Visco, R. (2009), Postdeployment, Self-Reporting of Mental Health Problems, and Barriers to Care. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 45: 240–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2009.00227.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- First received November 4, 2008; Revision received February 4, 2009; Accepted for publication February 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!