The Effects of Potentiality Education on Potentiality and Job Satisfaction Among Psychiatric Nurses in Taiwan
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 85–97, April 2010
How to Cite
Chen, K.-H., Lee, S., Weng, L.-C. and Chen, Y.-J. (2010), The Effects of Potentiality Education on Potentiality and Job Satisfaction Among Psychiatric Nurses in Taiwan. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 46: 85–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00244.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- First Received March 26, 2009; Final Revision received July 30, 2009; Accepted for publication August 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!