Recognizing Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome in the Emergency Department: A Case Study
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 143–151, April 2010
How to Cite
Agar, L. (2010), Recognizing Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome in the Emergency Department: A Case Study. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 46: 143–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00250.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- First Received April 21, 2009; Revision received September 18, 2009; Accepted for Publication September 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.