Biological Perspectives Antimethamphetamine Antibodies: A New Concept for Treating Methamphetamine Users
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 163–167, April 2010
How to Cite
Anderson, C. J., Gilchrist, K. and Keltner, N. L. (2010), Biological Perspectives Antimethamphetamine Antibodies: A New Concept for Treating Methamphetamine Users. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 46: 163–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00252.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!