Women With ADHD: It Is an Explanation, Not the Excuse Du Jour
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 182–196, July 2010
How to Cite
Waite, R. (2010), Women With ADHD: It Is an Explanation, Not the Excuse Du Jour. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 46: 182–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00254.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- First Received February 24, 2009; Final Revision Received September 17, 2009; Accepted for publication October 13, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adolescent Sexual Victimization, ADHD Symptoms, and Risky Sexual Behavior, Journal of Family Violence, 2012, 27, 2, 123, ,
- 2Experiences of Older Adult Women Diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Journal of Women & Aging, 2011, 23, 3, 246, ,
- 3The Impact of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder on Preadolescent Adjustment May Be Greater for Girls Than for Boys, Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology, 2011, 40, 4, 532, , , , ,
- 4A Model for Parental ADHD: Help-Seeking and Readiness to Change, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2010, 31, 12, 793, ,