Anticipatory Pleasure Skills Training: A New Intervention to Reduce Anhedonia in Schizophrenia
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 171–181, July 2010
How to Cite
Favrod, J., Giuliani, F., Ernst, F. and Bonsack, C. (2010), Anticipatory Pleasure Skills Training: A New Intervention to Reduce Anhedonia in Schizophrenia. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 46: 171–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00255.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- First Received March 23, 2009; Final Revision received September 14, 2009; Accepted for publication October 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.