Post-Seclusion Debriefing: A Core Nursing Intervention
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 221–233, July 2010
How to Cite
Needham, H. and Sands, N. (2010), Post-Seclusion Debriefing: A Core Nursing Intervention. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 46: 221–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00256.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- First Received March 26, 2009; Final Revision received October 19, 2009; Accepted for publication December 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.