Further Study of the Psychometric Qualities of a Brief Screening Tool for Social Phobia (MINI-SPIN) Applied to Clinical and Nonclinical Samples
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 266–278, October 2010
How to Cite
Osório, F. d. L., Crippa, J. A. S. and Loureiro, S. R. (2010), Further Study of the Psychometric Qualities of a Brief Screening Tool for Social Phobia (MINI-SPIN) Applied to Clinical and Nonclinical Samples. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 46: 266–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00261.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- First Received September 15, 2009; Final Revision received November 16, 2009; Accepted for publication November 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!