Population-Based Comparison of Health-Related Quality of Life Between Healthy Subjects and Those With Specific Psychiatric or Somatic Diseases
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 66–73, April 2011
How to Cite
Saharinen, T., Hintikka, J., Kylmä, J., Koivumaa-Honkanen, H., Honkalampi, K., Lehto, S. M., Nikkonen, M., Haatainen, K. and Viinamäki, H. (2011), Population-Based Comparison of Health-Related Quality of Life Between Healthy Subjects and Those With Specific Psychiatric or Somatic Diseases. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 47: 66–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00273.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- First Received January 11, 2010; Final Revision received March 23, 2010; Accepted for publication April 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!