His-Story or Her-Story: Deconstruction of the Concepts of Somatization Towards a New Approach in Advanced Nursing Practice Care
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 183–193, October 2011
How to Cite
Soltis-Jarrett, V. M. (2011), His-Story or Her-Story: Deconstruction of the Concepts of Somatization Towards a New Approach in Advanced Nursing Practice Care. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 47: 183–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00288.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- First Received June 22, 2010; Final Revision received August 3, 2010; Accepted for publication August 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.