Prevalence and Related Factors of Mood and Anxiety Disorders in a Clinical Sample of Postmenopausal Women
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 213–219, October 2011
How to Cite
Sahingoz, M., Uguz, F. and Gezginc, K. (2011), Prevalence and Related Factors of Mood and Anxiety Disorders in a Clinical Sample of Postmenopausal Women. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 47: 213–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00296.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- First Received May 21, 2010; Final Revision received September 21, 2010; Accepted for publication September 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.