The Systematic Activation Method (SAM) in Depressed Elderly: A Case Report
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 25–33, January 2012
How to Cite
Clignet, F., van Meijel, B., van Straten, A., Lampe, I. and Cuijpers, P. (2012), The Systematic Activation Method (SAM) in Depressed Elderly: A Case Report. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 25–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00297.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- First received October 27, 2009; Final Revision received September 6, 2010; Accepted for publication November 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.