The Relationship Between Addictions and Bariatric Surgery for Nurses in Recovery
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 10–15, January 2012
How to Cite
Fogger, S. A. and McGuinness, T. M. (2012), The Relationship Between Addictions and Bariatric Surgery for Nurses in Recovery. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 10–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00298.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- First Received July 1, 2010; Final Revision received October 21, 2010; Accepted for publication October 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.