Indiana State Nurses Assistance Program: Identifying Gender Differences in Substance Use Disorders
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 41–46, January 2012
How to Cite
McNelis, A. M., Horton-Deutsch, S., O'Haver Day, P., Gavardinas, T., Outlaw, C., Palmer, R. and Schroeder, M. (2012), Indiana State Nurses Assistance Program: Identifying Gender Differences in Substance Use Disorders. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 41–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2010.00300.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- First received March 9, 2010; Final revision received November 11, 2010; Accepted for publication December 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.