Regulating Satiety in Bulimia Nervosa: The Role of Cholecystokinin
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 34–40, January 2012
How to Cite
Hannon-Engel, S. (2012), Regulating Satiety in Bulimia Nervosa: The Role of Cholecystokinin. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2011.00304.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- First Received February 15, 2010; Final Revision received November 28, 2010; Accepted for publication December 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.