Conflict of Interest Statement
Meet Me at the Crossroads: Clinical Research Engages Practitioners, Educators, Students, and Patients
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 76–82, April 2012
How to Cite
Beebe, L. H., Smith, K., Davis, J., Roman, M. and Burke, R. (2012), Meet Me at the Crossroads: Clinical Research Engages Practitioners, Educators, Students, and Patients. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 76–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2011.00306.x
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest. No external or intramural funding was received.
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
- First Received September 1, 2010; Final Revision received February 2, 2011; Accepted for publication February 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.