Conflict of Interest Statement
Complex Contribution of Combat-Related Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder to Veteran Suicide: Facing an Increasing Challenge
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 108–115, April 2012
How to Cite
Lee, E. A. D. (2012), Complex Contribution of Combat-Related Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder to Veteran Suicide: Facing an Increasing Challenge. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 108–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2011.00312.x
The author reports no actual or potential conflicts of interest. No external or intramural funding was received.
Disclaimer: The article is the opinion of the author and may not reflect the opinion of the US Department of Defense or Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- First Received January 20, 2011; Final Revision received April 18, 2011; Accepted for publication April 26, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.