Conflict of Interest Statement
Embodying Identity in Chemotherapy-Induced Alopecia
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 116–121, April 2012
How to Cite
Koszalinski, R. S. and Williams, C. (2012), Embodying Identity in Chemotherapy-Induced Alopecia. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 116–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2011.00314.x
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest. No external or intramural funding was received.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- First Received January 8, 2011; Final Revision received May 3, 2011; Accepted for publication May 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.