Biological Perspectives: Update on Newer Antipsychotic Drugs: Are They Evidence Based?
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 220–226, October 2011
How to Cite
Keltner, N. L., Moore, R. L. and Grant, J. S. (2011), Biological Perspectives: Update on Newer Antipsychotic Drugs: Are They Evidence Based?. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 47: 220–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2011.00316.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.