Conflict of Interest Statement
Which Nontraditional Outcomes Should Be Measured in Healthcare Decision-Making in Schizophrenia? A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 198–207, October 2012
How to Cite
Vieta, A., Badia, X., Álvarez, E. and Sacristán, J. A. (2012), Which Nontraditional Outcomes Should Be Measured in Healthcare Decision-Making in Schizophrenia? A Systematic Review. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 198–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2011.00325.x
Ms. Vieta and Dr. Badia report receiving honoraria or consulting fees from Lilly. Dr. Álvarez reports receiving honoraria fees from Lilly for his participation in clinical trials and consulting activities. Dr. Sacristán is an employee of Eli Lilly and Company. The authors have indicated that they have no other conflicts of interest regarding the content of this article.
This research was supported by Lilly S.A. (Madrid, Spain).
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- First Received May 24, 2011; Final Revision received October 23, 2011; Accepted for publication October 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.