Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Screening for Smoking in a General Hospital: Scale Validation, Indicators of Prevalence, and Comorbidity
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 5–12, January 2013
How to Cite
de Lima Osório, F., Franco de Carvalho, A. C., de Souza Crippa, J. A. and Loureiro, S. R. (2013), Screening for Smoking in a General Hospital: Scale Validation, Indicators of Prevalence, and Comorbidity. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 5–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00330.x
Research supported by Reitoria de Pesquisa da Universidade de São Paulo (Process USP n°. 09.1.01689.17.7) and by Banco Santander (Process USP n°. 10.1.01232.17.9).
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- First Received August 28, 2011; Final Revision received December 21, 2011; Accepted for publication January 5, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.